Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer Fun

I was thinking about our summer and all of the great things that we were able to accomplish:
1. Vacationed in Denver for 10 days!
2. I went to a Music Mind Games training in Washington DC for 1 week and the family survived (the latter is the greater accomplishment)
3. Maddison tested for her purple belt in karate.
4. Kelson tested for his little dragons green belt in karate.
5. I was in the musical "All Night Strutt" in Clearfield City.
6. Maddison took swimming lessons and passed another level.
7. We have a garden that is producing green beans, tomatoes, summer squash, lettuce, green bell peppers, carrots and cucumbers!
8. Kelson moved up to the boys gymnastics team.
9. Maddison moved up to the girls pre-team gymnastics class.
10. Dawson learned how to say and write his numbers (1-20) and recognize and write all of the alphabet.
11. Made apricot fruit leather
12. Had an awning put over our patio

All and all we had a busy but great summer. How was yours?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your summer was filled sith lots of accomplishments! Heard ALL NIGHT STRUT was a huge success! Can't wait to visit and sit under your new awning ... love to all!

Unknown said...

I love that you have two new posts! YEAH! You did have a busy summer, but thank heavens for the all night strut outlet. I miss not seeing everyone and just getting together to laugh..oh, and rehearse!
Love ya

the6lees said...

It's sure fun to see how the kids are growing. I enjoy being able to keep up on everyone in the old ward. So with all the remodeling and soon 7 in the family does that mean you are getting ready to sale the house to? That is the next step you know(ha,ha) I am looking for some really great people to come and serve in the primary in our new ward. We will take you guys.

Tami Lee